Friday 25 March 2011

Penelope Cruz promoting Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

Penelope Cruz Sexy Wallpapers
Penelope Cruz is making the rounds promoting her upcoming film Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, and last night, she wowed the audience at Jimmy Kimmel Live in a sexy black dress.

She tells Kimmel:

"I was doing a very dramatic close-up, and he kept making that sound with the machine… I was just thinking, 'I hope they're not thinking it's me'. When I met him ten years ago, he had a plastic [fart machine], and now, ten years later, he has one with a remote control."

Cruz went on to gush about Depp ... telling the audience:


"I only have good things to say about him... He's really one of the most kind and genuine people that I have ever met. He became a good friend. And he's so funny - I guess people know how funny he is. He has one of the best senses of humor, he's kind and smart. I love working with him."

No comments:

Post a Comment